We’ll be holding the JHERA AGM Monday 7th November at 8PM. It’ll be at St Peters Church Hall, 56 Warner Place E2 7DA.
All JHERA members have the option to lodge a motion or lodge a topic for discussion.
Motions which must be lodged with the secretary 14 days before the AGM, i.e. Monday 24 October.
- A motion should be a clear statement which needs a YES/NO response. It can be accompanied by a statement of background information.
- The motion may be amended by the AGM.
- The result of vote will be binding on the Committee.
- Members are advised to discuss their motions with the Chair, or a member of the committee before submitting it, but they do not have to do so.
Topics for the discussion which must be lodged with the secretary 7 days before the AGM.
- Topics will be discussed as long as there is time at the AGM.